Program and Portfolio Manger (Temp)
Job Title: Program and Portfolio Manger (Temp)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 222133
Manage enterprise level programs and portfolios through administrative support, data analysis, tracking and reporting. Oversee and support project execution through continual coordination of program/portfolio plans, data analysis, reporting and education. This position will interact on a regular basis with: faculty, staff, and vendors. This position typically will advise and counsel: faculty, staff and vendors. This position will supervise: NA.Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of assigned programs throughout project life-cycle to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, and time and cost Constraints
- Compile and respond to data requests to facilitate the development of recommendations to address/resolve potential and existing Institute and unit-level challenges
- Develop data analysis, financial modeling, and bench-marking for project requests and initiatives
- Design, develop and maintain tools and processes for portfolio management and enterprise-level tracking
- Assist in creation and delivery of materials for project/program management education and mentoring
Educationl Qualification - Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Data Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Work Experience - Five to seven years of job related experience
Other requirements - Work Hours can include evenings and weekends; Conference travel may be requiredPreferred Qualifications
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Project support/ management experienceKnowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Ability to communicate effectively; organizational and facilitation skills.Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Tech provides equal opportunity to all faculty, staff, students, and all other members of the Georgia Tech community, including applicants for admission and/or employment, contractors, volunteers, and participants in institutional programs, activities, or services. Georgia Tech complies with all applicable laws and regulations governing equal opportunity in the workplace and in educational activities. Georgia Tech prohibits discrimination, including discriminatory harassment, on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions. This prohibition applies to faculty, staff, students, and all other members of the Georgia Tech community, including affiliates, invitees, and guestsOther Information This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.