DescriptionUniversity of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus
School of Medicine/Department of Medicine/Division of Pulmonary Sciences & Critical Care
Administrative Assistant III (Administrative Coordinator)
Position #00729487, Req #19607
The Division of Pulmonary Sciences and Critical Care Medicine has an exciting opportunity to join our administrative team. This full-time, University Staff (non-classified) position will provide varied administrative support to faculty in the division under the supervision of the Division Administrator. Examples of Work Performed
- Plan and facilitate events for guest speakers, retreats, recruitment candidates, and division official functions including applicable travel and expense reconciliation.
- Act as the liaison for facilities, cell phones, land line phone requests and pager malfunctions.
- Purchase and track supplies, faculty renewals, registrations and business cards.
- Responsible for expense reimbursements for division faculty and staff by creating and/or assisting with the creation of expense reports to reconcile charges on procurement cards and submit reimbursement requests through Concur.
- Coordinates with the Procurement Office as necessary
- Assist Finance & Accounting Professionals with document management and other tasks as necessary
- Assist faculty with tracking of Continuing Medical Education (CME) activities and educational outreach
- Arranges meetings/coordinate calendars for assigned faculty; disseminate as necessary minutes and agendas
- Update Amion with attending schedule (including updates to SharePoint calendar) and provide Out of Office Coverage for faculty
- Performs other administrative and office management duties as required
Total Compensation Calculator: http://www.cu.edu/node/153125Diversity and Equity:
The University will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the employment application process. To request an accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Human Resources ADA Coordinator at [email protected] The University of Colorado | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.The University of Colorado | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
- Three years of experience in an occupational field related to the work assigned to the position.
- Substitution: Appropriate education will substitute for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher degree) in business, finance, accounting, HR or related field
- At least two (2) years of experience at an academic institution.
- Experience with University of Colorado finance systems (i.e. Concur, Marketplace)
- Experience with booking travel arrangements (airfare, hotel, rental cars, etc).
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
Job Category: Administrative Support and Related
Primary Location: Aurora
Posting Date: Nov 19, 2020
Unposting Date: Nov 23, 2020, 11:59:00 PM