Head of Programs
For the full job description, please visit: https://sandlersearch.org/current-opportunities/
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Girls Who Invest (GWI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing gender diversity and inclusion in investment management with a goal of 30% of the world’s investable capital to be managed by women by 2030. Their flagship summer program provides college sophomores four weeks of free educational training with top university professors, followed by a six week paid internship.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Head of Programs will provide strategic direction, educational content creation, and organizational expertise around scholar and alumni programming. Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Programs responsibilities include:
Strategy and Execution
• Lead, create, and drive a robust business model and strategy including recommendations for and execution on programmatic growth as well as ensuring the flawless delivery of GWI’s current Summer Intensive and Online Intensive programs.
• Define a robust measurement and evaluation framework to assess curriculum impact and drive change in concern with academic partners so program content advances the scholars’ skillsets and is aligned with industry needs.
Partnerships and Management
• Cultivate and manage strong working relationships with academic partners and administrators, including faculty, teaching assistants, and vendors.
• Optimize technology and tools to deliver educational programming efficiently and effectively, including launching an online experience platform, managing and building fiscally sound budgets, and mentoring on-campus program coordinators.
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
• Proven experience in education, non-profit program management, asset management, finance, or related experience in a private or public sector setting.
• Experience partnering closely with academics, faculty, and academic institutions. Highly organized, goal-oriented, and responsive with the ability to manage and follow through on multiple, complex projects.
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize appropriate educational content and curriculum for adult learning, ideally in a finance-related area.
• Collaborative, inclusive, and an excellent communicator who can lead from the front or behind.
Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in public administration, education, finance, business administration, or related field is a plus.
Girls Who Invest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.
Apply for Head of Programs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly