Adjunct Faculty - Clinical Psychology
Job location: Chicago, IL
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2020-11-19
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
The Clinical Psychology Department at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is seeking several highly qualified adjunct instructors to join our diverse faculty at our Downtown Chicago Campus. We offer a wide variety of graduate-level courses in areas such as:
• Biological Bases of Behavior
• Social Bases of Behavior
• Cognitive/Affective Bases of Behavior
• Psychology of the Lifespan
• Design and implement course instruction and provide evaluation of students.
• Maintain communication with department administration, faculty, and students.
• Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology or relevant area of scientific psychology.
• Clinical Psychology license (when applicable).
• Relevant training and experience in area of expertise.
• Successful graduate-level teaching is preferred, but not required.
• Commitment to academic excellence, service to the community, research, and diversity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.