Admissions Coordinator, Executive MBA
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Who We AreLocated at one of the top-ranked research universities in the country, the Leeds School of Business is a fast paced, innovative school that combines impactful teaching and groundbreaking research in a diverse academic environment. What Your Key Responsibilities Will BeAdmissions & Applications Processing
- Provide lead support in the processing of MBA and MS applications.
- Manage incoming documents and transcripts from applicants and ensure that applicants are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Responsible for admissions duties as requested, including responding to admission email queries, meeting with prospective applicants, and sending incomplete admission application letters.
- Handle post-application/pre deposit communication process.
- Conduct follow-up and problem solving with all applicants to ensure full applications are submitted to committee in a timely fashion.
- Provide required documentation for admissions committees.
- Record all decisions and follow-up actions from committee.
- Maintain Slate records for applicants and candidates, ensuring that they are accurate and up-to-date.
- Coordinate scheduling of interview days and campus visits, with coordination of the selection process and selection committee activities.
- Ensure timely admissions communications, ensuring high client service maintained.
- Ensure all enrolled students are satisfactorily verified before the program start date.
- Maintain admitted portal and ensure timely access granted to admitted/enrolled candidates.
- Subject matter specialist for the CRM and admissions database (Slate) used by the School to manage the recruiting and application flow process.
- Responsible for all system changes, enhancements, user access, training and functionality for the Graduate Office.
- Participate in all recruitment efforts and enrollment of a high quality domestic and international class of graduate students.
- Develop and implement changes and improvements to streamline processes or update information for admission application processing, tracking and decisions.
- Support with scholarship distribution, working with the applicants as well as program faculty and department chairs.
- Build systems and reports for data integrity and quality assurance to aid the admissions team, faculty and administration in making admittance decisions.
- Implement the prospect CRM system which includes analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems.
- Analyze functional processes, design solutions and implement custom CRM screens, workflows, web forms, and reports for end users.
- Expand or modify the system to serve new purposes or improve the work flow.
- Develop, document and revise the system design procedures, test procedures and quality standards; and data analytics and report building required.
- Meet prospective students during the application process at info sessions and as walk ins.
- Assist with day-to-day administration of the office, including greeting students, scheduling, preparing and distributing materials, and answering the general phone line and email.
- Research and collect benchmarking data from various sources.
- Work with Executive MBA Program Director to create summary reports. Specific data requests to be determined as the program is currently being designed.
- Conduct ongoing market research periodically for various MBA programs.
- Compile survey results in summary reports.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.Be StatementsBe Informed. Be Resourceful. Be Boulder.What We Require
- Bachelor's degree and 1 year of proven experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Confident using CRMs and other similar technologies.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed to attend admissions and recruiting events.
- Three or more years of proven experience in higher education within in a Graduate Office, specifically in a Business School.
- Knowledge of Technolutions Slate.
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically addresses how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications and responsibilities of the position.
Please apply by November 30, 2020 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact InformationPosting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human ResourcesPosting Contact Email: [email protected]