Adjunct Instructor- Leadership Development (Corporate Training Center)
The Corporate Training Center offers personal and professional training solutions. We are seeking individuals with technical skills, demonstrated competency, and passion to provide instruction and technical assistance/consulting for the following key area(s): Leadership Development
A remote position is not guaranteed; candidates must be able to work at WCTC’s Pewaukee campus or on the site of the contracted company. This role requires travel.
Under the direct supervision of the Director, the instructor is responsible for providing support to customers focused on business development improved performance in accordance with the mission, goals, policies and procedures. The instructor is responsible for providing an active learning environment to enable participants to demonstrate desired program competencies and fostering a professional learning environment that achieves the customer's desired learning outcomes. Teaching assignments may include instruction for both public workshops and customized contract training.Minimum Qualifications
Requirements may vary according to the instructional area and position.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an appropriate field. A Master's degree is required in some areas.
2. Twelve months of occupational experience other than in the educational field for academic subject instructors.
3. Twenty-four months of directly related occupational experience for occupational subject instructors. One year of occupational experience must be within the last five years.
4. Previous teaching experience is desirable.
5. Appropriate technical/occupational licensure where applicable.
All applicants must attach the following to the completed online application for consideration,
applications that do not have the required attachments will not be considered:
1. Cover Letter (Highlighting your expertise related to the key area you are applying for.)
4. Three professional references or two letters of recommendation dated within the past 12months.