Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job location: Coral Gables, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2020-11-17
If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet.
The University of Miami is among the top research universities and academic medical centers in the nation, and one of the largest private employers in South Florida.
With more than 16,000 faculty and staff, the University strives for excellence, and is driven by a powerful mission to transform and impact the lives of its students, patients, members of the community, and people across the globe.
The University is committed to fostering a culture of belonging, where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to add value. Through values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity, and Teamwork (DIRECCT) the U community works together to create an environment driven by purpose, excellence, community, and service.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for several important digital marketing initiatives including email marketing, analytics/reporting, paid advertising campaigns (display, search, social media, etc.), website advertising, mobile messaging, and more. The ideal candidate will leverage all digital marketing channels to drive ecommerce site traffic, sales, and customer base growth. In addition, this role will be involved in the day-to-day development and scheduling of content across all digital marketing channels.
This position will work closely with the Assistant Athletic Director of Business Analytics as well as the Associate Athletic Director of Sales & Service to ensure external messaging is consistent and on point with the University of Miami Hurricanes brand. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will have a hand in engaging with millions of fans, customers and stakeholders of one of the nation’s premiere collegiate sports brands and thus this person must be an excellent communicator and leader who easily contributes with internal and external teams and partners.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
· One-to-two years of digital marketing and/or email marketing experience; agency or sports industry experience a plus.
· Proficient in HTML coding. CSS a plus.
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite of tools (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.).
· Working knowledge of web analytics and reporting tools (Such as: Google Analytics and Google Data Studio)
· Working knowledge of Content Management Systems.
· Working knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
· Understanding of email marketing strategy and best practices.
· Experience developing and measuring against KPI dashboards.
· Exceptional writing, editing and multi-tasking skills.
· Strong ability to think strategically, creatively and quickly.
· Ability to work within a team to accomplish business goals.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
· Self-starter who takes initiative and is able to work independently.
· Ability to lead, coordinate and deliver multiple projects at once within strict deadlines.
· Ability to work nights and weekends.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.Job Status:Full timeEmployee Type:StaffPay Grade:c105