Associate Director of Compliance
What We’re Looking For
Baylor University’s Student Financial Aid Office supports the Baylor community in fulfilling their academic and professional goals by providing unified, collaborative, quality services within a caring Christian community. We are seeking a full-time Associate Director of Compliance to join our Student Financial Aid team. Additionally, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with faculty, staff, students, and external contacts
- An understanding of Title IV of the Higher Education Act
- Experience communicating information through the use of writing, training, and public speaking
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently and manage time effectively
A Bachelor’s degree, three years of relevant work experience in either financial aid or compliance, and an active Christian faith are required. A Master’s degree and five years of relevant work experience are preferred.
What You Will Do
- Monitor compliance updates with federal, state, and institutional financial aid requirements
- Develop and maintain financial aid compliance training for the university
- Indirect supervision within the Student Financial Aid Office
- Working in federal financial aid software’s including EdConnect, COD, NSLDS, Oracle and/or Banner.
- Staying up to date on federal, state, and institutional policies and procedures related to student financial aid programs.
- Providing updates on changes to policies and procedures to the Director of Student Financial Aid Office as well as other executive leaders across the university.
What You Can Expect
As part of the Baylor family, eligible employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous time off, tuition remission, and outstanding automatic retirement contributions. Baylor has a comprehensive benefits plan that supports you and your family’s wellbeing and allows you to be a part of the life of a vibrant and active college campus. To learn more go to Baylor Benefits & Advantages.
Explore & Engage
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant’s religion as a selection criterion. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled