ITS Helpdesk Support - Extra Help
Civil Service -Extra HelpClassification Title:
ITS Helpdesk Support - Extra HelpPosition's Functional Title:
ITS Helpdesk Support - Extra HelpPosition Summary:
The primary focus of the Support Service Assistant is to help with the Information Technology Services (ITS) department’s Covid requirements. Duties will include the cleaning of technology, basic Service Desk duties and tasks. Provide ITS management with updates and reports via various technologies.
60% Cleaning technology in classrooms and labs to comply with Covid requirements.
30% Assisting the Service Desk team with day to day duties and tasks.
10% Other duties as assigned of which include, but not limited to, participating in the administration of various applications.
• Demonstrates knowledge and good judgment
• Completes miscellaneous clerical functions, research, reports, and memos as requested
• Assists with questions and problems courteously and promptly Competencies
• Reporting functions are completed accurately and timely
• Maintain effective working relations with Company personnel.
• Ensure GSU’s professional reputation is maintained
Minimum qualifications are a High School Diploma, a basic understanding of computers and the ability to follow directions.Posting Date:
11/16/2020Open Until Filled:
CS0473PType of Search:
ExternalQuicklink for Posting:
This is a temporary assignment which will end when funding or hours is exhausted. Employees in this position performs a variety of duties as assigned by their supervisor and outlined above. Pay rate is $15 per hour