Rsch Data Analyst 1
Rsch Data Analyst 1🔍School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United StatesNew📁Information Analytics📅2 days ago Post Date📅87817 Requisition #Grade: GFTE: 100%The Department of Pediatrics, Division of Rheumatology is seeking a Research Data Analyst 1 to manage and analyze large amounts of information, typically technical or scientific in nature, under the direction of project researchers, investigators, or managers. This position will support the Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome (PANS) Care program.Learn more about our team here: https://med.stanford.edu/pans.html.Duties include:
- Collect, manage and clean datasets.
- Employ new and existing tools to interpret, analyze, and visualize multivariate relationships in data.
- Create databases and reports, develop algorithms and statistical models, and perform statistical analyses appropriate to data and reporting requirements.
- Use system reports and analyses to identify potentially problematic data, make corrections, and determine root cause for data problems from input errors or inadequate field edits, and suggest possible solutions.
- Develop reports, charts, graphs and tables for use by investigators and for publication and presentation.
- Analyze data processes in documentation.
- Collaborate with faculty and research staff on data collection and analysis methods.
- Provide documentation based on audit and reporting criteria to investigators and research staff.
- Substantial experience with MS Office and analytical programs.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Sitting in place at computer for long periods of time with extensive keyboarding/dexterity.
- Occasionally use a telephone.
- Rarely writing by hand.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4751
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: G
- Department URL: http://pediatrics.stanford.edu/
- Requisition ID: 87817