Payroll Tax Administrator
Job location: Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2020-11-16
Payroll Tax Administrator
TCS Education System is currently seeking a temporary Payroll Tax Administrator to join the Accounting department.
The Payroll Tax Administrator will be responsible for the reconciliation of payroll wages and taxes at the employer and employee level, reconciliation of Q1, Q2, Q3 and YTD employee wages and taxes and employer taxes from Workday to ADP Tax Service. The payroll tax administrator will prepare, review and reconcile preliminary employee W-2’s.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reconcile quarterly and YTD employee wages and taxes and employer taxes from Workday to ADP
- Create reconciliation for each Affiliate, by quarter and YTD
- Analyze differences and work with manager to determine solution.
- Reconcile preliminary W2 forms
- Maintain and protect payroll operations by keeping the information confidential
- Ensure all local, state and federal tax filings are accurate and filed timely
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be detail oriented
- Integrated team player with the Accounting and Human Resource departments
- Accurate data entry skills
- 2-4 years experience with multi-state payroll tax filings and compliance issues
- Strong accounting skills, detail oriented, proficient in excel
- Must be able to create reconciliations that clearly communicate
- Experience reconciling and preparing W-2 forms
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers
About TCS Education System:
TCS Education System was founded in 2009 as a nonprofit organization with a mission of preparing innovative, engaged, purposeful agents of change who serve our global community.
TCS Education System features a network of specialized institutions, which are backed by a model of education that prepares socially responsible, culturally competent professionals in applied fields such as psychology, law, health care, and education.
TCS Education System partners—The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law, Pacific Oaks College & Children’s School, Dallas Nursing Institute, Saybrook University, and Kansas Health Science Center—each offer scholarship, training, and service opportunities directed to a specific career path while providing a transformative educational experience.
For more information, visit www.tcsedsystem.edu.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.