Coordinator, ITS Operations
Coordinator, ITS OperationsRequisition Number:
Reporting to the Associate Vice President, Information Technology Services, the Coordinator, ITS Operations is responsible for the coordination of administrative processes related to tracking budget expenditures and IT vendor management. Primary responsibilities include assisting the AVP in monitoring and reporting budget expenditures, as well as serving as the primary point of contact for IT vendors and consultants. This position processes financial documents such as vendor invoices based upon approved quotes, contracts, addendums, etc., creating and tracking purchase requisitions and purchase orders, and the recording and tracking of consultant hours and activities,. The Coordinator works collaboratively with other IT staff, the Purchasing Department and Budget Office to ensure the timeliness of payments and prompt resolution of billing related issues.Specific Responsibilities:
• Oversee and maintain ITS Department financial records in both hard copy and electronic files, and assist the AVP for Information Technology Services with monitoring and overseeing of ITS Department fiscal year budget.
• Receive and process financial documents such as vendor invoices, quotes, contracts, addendums, etc., and create the appropriate purchase requisitions and purchase orders; utilizing systems such as Banner, Tableau, ESM Procurement, ESM Contracts, DocuSign, etc.
• Use independent judgment, in response to visits, calls, letters, and emails, to determine matters of top priority and handle discreetly and independently, or advance to the correct person or department for resolution and follow up to ensure each matter is appropriately and timely handled.
• Monitor ITS Department fiscal year budget utilizing Banner, Tableau Excel, etc.
• Respond to all internal requests and tracking for vendor training, work orders, and PO’s, and provide analysis and reporting of time and billing information.
• Troubleshoot and resolve vendor issues, and collaborate with vendors about payment arrangements as needed.
• Oversees external consultants’ activities including tracking hours and assignment status; receive and process related weekly status reports and invoices.
• Research and compile information as requested by the AVP, Managers, and Coordinators including vendor status reports, direct clerical staff in making travel arrangements within budget, etc.
• Compose correspondence and reports, edit materials from other sources, e.g., vendor catalogs, status reports, and invoices.
• Plan and coordinate a wide range of ITS administrative and support services including documenting office policies and procedures; answer related staff questions.
• Other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
• Associate’s degree required.
• Three (3) years’ of related experience required.
• Experience developing and coordinating administrative processes required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member required.
• Strong attention to detail required.
• Ability to create and implement systems, procedures, and processes required.
• Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and planning skills required.
• Ability to collaborate with others required.
• Demonstrated customer service orientation with a leadership mindset required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding, and respect for a diverse academic environment inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social-economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds is required.Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Any and all degrees must be from a recognized institutional accreditor.
• Three (3) years’ of related work experience within an IT or purchasing department within higher education preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.), and experience utilizing third party products, such as Tableau, ARGOS, and other data tools for visualization and reporting preferred.
• Previous experience using an enterprise-wide system, such as Ellucian Banner, is preferred.Work Location:
Main CampusSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
*Interested persons should complete an online application.
*Cover letter of interest and resume REQUIRED
*Names and contact information of 3 professional references OPTIONAL.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Community College of Philadelphia is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity and Equal Access Employer. The College encourages applications from individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups.Salary Grade or Rank:
Salary is commensurate with relevant experienceJob Posting Open Date:
11/11/2020Type of Position:
AdministratorEmployment Status :