Admissions Digital Communications Coordinator
Job Title: Admissions Digital Communications Coordinator
Location: Clayton State University
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 221996
Job Summary Position Summary: The Admissions Digital Communications Coordinator will be responsible for the development and implementation of the external office communication through a variety of tools.
- Development and management of outgoing/incoming Admissions communications to prospective students and parent/family through various digital channels (50%)
- Maintaining and updating of Admissions websites (20%)
- Design of digital content, including email templates, graphics, images, and interactive content with guidance from University Marketing & Communications (20%) Other duties as assigned by the Senior International Admissions & Communications Manager and Executive Director (10%)
- Creates email communication campaigns that flow out of the TargetX CRM tool to all student types
- Manages the Clayton State University Admissions inbox (CSU Info)
- Manages and maintains Admissions website content look and feel
- Works with University Marketing & Communications to create marketable content pieces
- Manages communication flows for Admissions-related events
- Develops and maintains Admissions social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) Other duties as assigned by the Senior International Admissions & Communications Coordinator and Executive Director
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree One year of related experience: marketing, sales, design, business-related activities, college admissions, recruitment, or other higher education activitiesExcellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective presentation and organizational skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Experience using social media, creative design software, and similar communications platforms
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to function as a team player with other members of the Admissions office and campus Must be able to convey enthusiasm, energy, and poise
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software products
- Demonstrated ability with digital graphic design software Knowledge of TargetX, Adobe, Banner, and Web Xtender is beneficial
Located 15 miles southeast of downtown Atlanta, Clayton State University offers employees a diverse environment which fosters both professional and personal development. The university is committed to cultivating an environment of engaged, experienced-based learning, enriched by active community service. Clayton State offers multiple Bachelor and Master Degree programs which currently enrolls over 6,900 students in challenging campus and on-line courses.
The campus is situated just 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta on 214 beautiful acres, making access to the metropolitan area a breeze. We’ve been named a Top Workplace in Atlanta by the Atlanta-Journal Constitution for six consecutive years. And we also were named one of 79 higher education institutions across the nation in The Chronicle of Higher Education’s list of 2017 Great Colleges to Work For.
Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of a background investigation including a criminal background check demonstrating your eligibility for employment with Clayton State University, as determined by Clayton State University in its sole discretion, confirmation of the credentials and employment history reflected in your application materials and, if applicable, a satisfactory credit check. Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test.
Offers are made expressly subject to the applicable federal and state laws, to the statutes, rules and regulations of this institution and to the Bylaws and Policies of the Board of Regents (BOR) of the University System of Georgia (USG), which are available for your inspection upon request.
Clayton State University is an equal employment, equal access, and equal educational opportunity and affirmative action institution. It is the policy of the University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to race, color, national or ethnical origin, age, disability, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, Sections 503, and 504, AREA, ADA, E.O. 11246, and Rev. Proc. 75-50). Clayton State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Institution. For questions or more detailed information regarding this policy please contact the Clayton State University Office of Human Resources at (678) 466-4230. Individuals requiring disability related accommodations for participation in any event or to obtain print materials in an alternative format, please contact the Disability Resource Center at: (678) 466-5445.