Marketing CoordinatorTracking Code702-674 Job Description
The Marketing Coordinator specializes in advancing enrollment for graduate programs at Valpo by assisting with marketing efforts, advertising and outreach. They are responsible for designing and conducting outreach via social media, email campaigns, website updates, and print advertising following the guidance of the Director of Graduate Enrollment Operations. Some of the key goals of this position will be helping build a systematic, cyclical approach to the Graduate School’s promotional efforts, executing marketing initiatives and reporting on their effectiveness.
- Plan and manage social media content flow for the Graduate School
- Create and maintain email communications and campaigns in recruitment CRM
- Create and deliver consistent reports on the efficacy of marketing efforts for multiple stakeholders
- Collect and systematically store resources such as photos, videos, and text to be utilized for marketing efforts
- Collaborate with other offices
- Update the website and assist with other admissions operations as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively while meeting deadlines
- Adobe InDesign/Photoshop or equivalent software experience
- Graphic design talents
- Receptive to constructive criticism
- Understanding of social media
- Understanding of VU’s Mission and culture
- Ability to work collaboratively
Successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to cultural diversity and the ability to work with individuals or groups from diverse backgrounds.
Employment at Valparaiso University will require a criminal background check.
To be considered for this position you must upload:
- Cover letter
- List of 3 professional references
- Answer all the application questions
Please address cover letter to:
Ryan J. Segally, Director of Enrollment Management
Graduate School & Continuing Education
Job Location Valparaiso, Indiana, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular