Sr. Associate Director, Experiential Learning - MSBA Program, School of Business
Job location: Winston Salem, NC
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2020-11-13
- Additional documentation must be added at the bottom of the third screen under the "My Experience."
- Internal candidates must apply via the internal career portal. Do not proceed with your application from this website.
- DO NOT complete the application without the required attachments as you will be unable to edit your application.
- Works with the Associate Dean and the Executive Director of the Center for Analytics Impact to develop and execute the comprehensive vision for experiential and project-based learning (e.g., Business Analytics Practicum) in the MSBA programs (on campus and on-line).
- Advises and guides students, both formally and informally, regarding consulting best practices, and value delivery.
- Serves as instructor and mentor for student teams during the Business Analytics Practicum
- Serves as liaison between student Business Analytics Practicum teams and partner organizations, together with other staff colleagues. Coordinates interactions between students, partners, faculty, and staff.
- Helps identify contacts and sources; secures the quality, number, and diversity of organizations required to provide impactful experiential educational experiences for MSBA students with support of Employer Relations and the Center for Analytics Impact.
- Develops and cultivates corporate relationships on behalf of students to support experiential learning opportunities and career readiness initiatives, in conjunction with other employer relations initiatives within the school.
- Executes processes, events, and other program experiences that reflect a priority for experiential learning across the student lifecycle (e.g., workshops and seminars focused on experiential learning, design thinking, and value creation).
- Works with faculty and ISS staff to develop and deploy tools to assess and enhance leadership, teamwork, emotional intelligence, and conflict resolution/management, and provides feedback to students and teams.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Master’s degree in business, analytics or a related field, with five to eight years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Experience with academic organizations, institutional models and experiential learning in a higher educational institution.