UNT System Overview:
Welcome to the University of North Texas System, or UNT World as we like to call ourselves. UNT World includes the University of North Texas in Denton, the University of North Texas at Dallas and the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth. We are the only university system based exclusively in the robust Dallas-Fort Worth region and we are committed to transforming lives and creating economic opportunity through education. Over the past decade, combined UNTS enrollment has grown by more than 25 percent to nearly 44,000 students.Posting Title:
SYS-Human Resources-910600Job Location:
Salary Commensurate with ExperienceDepartment Summary:
Join the UNT System Human Resources team as we continue our journey to transform the lives of our students through our partnerships and services to our component institutions and System Administration. It’s an exciting time in the UNT System, with many current and new HR initiatives on the horizon. We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to be part of supporting these initiatives and our dynamic culture.Position Overview:
This position will source, recruit, screen and interview candidates recommending top candidates to the senior leaders responsible for the search. This position will be able to effectively forge relationships on the national and local level cultivating connections with diverse and inclusive groups and associations; identify and target active and passive candidates that could meet the organization’s needs; execute a social media strategy to engage and maintain communications with potential candidates; and effectively interact and influence executive leaders and candidates. This position will regularly partner with Equal Opportunity Office. This position should be able to work remotely.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Seven years of progressive corporate and/or higher education experience with a focus on executive candidate generation.
- Five plus years of advising and influencing senior executives.
Experience with executive search agency.
Expertise in building diverse candidate pipelines.Work Schedule:
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm, outside working hours as needed based on workloadDriving University Vehicle:
This is a security sensitive position.EEO Statement:
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.Classification Title:
Executive RecruiterPhysical Requirements:
Sitting, Standing, Talk or Hearo:
- Build pipelines of talent, both internal and external through networking, cold calling and attending conference and association meetings
- Build out networks and identify sources to develop an on-going pool of talent
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Affirmative Action Plan goals and assessment to equitably align search efforts for campus partners
- Maintain a social media presence to engage and maintain communication with prospects and other talent
- Identify target companies and institutions that match our values, have strong talent and best practices
- Identify and participate in community partnerships that support diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Manage the entire recruitment process: provide search committee training, calibrate candidates with senior leaders, conduct and coordinate on-site interviews, selection process and salary negotiations
- Discover innovative ways to recruit executive talent
- Lead executive meetings
- Provide strategic guidance and advice to executives
- Mentor other recruiters on the team
- Research and provide intelligence on talent pertinent to our institutions
- Works closely and collaboratively with campus partners (e.g. Office of the Provost, Campus HR, etc.)
- Develops recruitment plans based on department needs
- Recommend recruitment and hiring strategies
- Recommend training, development and educational opportunities
S1274PQuicklink for Posting: