Real Estate Broker Instructor
Real Estate Broker InstructorStatus of Position:
Non ExemptPosition Summary:
Prairie State College seeks an experienced part-time hourly instructor to teach Real Estate Broker classes in the evenings. Course instructions includes 90-hour pre-licensing training. Courses include: 75-hour Real Estate Broker Pre-License Topics and 15-hour Broker – Applied Real Estate Principles – Interaction. Successful candidates will have a desire to engage a diverse student population.Reporting Relationship:
Manager, Continuing Education and Workforce Development with direct working relationship with Program CoordinatorEssential Responsibilities:
1. Instruct students in an overview of Real Estate Market and Real Property.
2. Provide students will knowledge about the real estate industry.
3. Plan and update curriculum for instructional activities including lecture, class discussions and exams.
4. Organize concepts to be taught in a logical and understandable manner covering all objectives outlined in the course syllabus.
5. Use appropriate assessment tools to ensure learning.
6. Submit and maintain accurate records of grades and attendance.
7. Effectively communication with students to help them achieve their educational goals.
8. Ability to create diverse teaching methods.
1. Licensed Real Estate Broker.
2. Job experience of 10 years.
3. Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
4. Experience using technology in the classroom.
5. Experience teaching, especially at the community college level.
6. Experience working with culturally and intellectually diverse groups.
7. Associate Degree.
1. Bachelor Degree.Anticipated Work Hours and Days:
Various, part-time assignmentsPosting Date:
11/13/2020Open Until Filled:
YesSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
All applications must be submitted electronically through the Prairie State website.