Online Adjunct Professor, School of Nursing - PharmD
Liberty University’s hiring practices and EEO Statement are fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates an exception to the “religion” component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations (including educational institutions), and permits them to give employment preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is in that category.Position Title:
Online Adjunct Professor, School of Nursing - PharmDDoes this position require driving?:
Maranda SandersContact Email:
Teaching in the Online Doctoral program(s) to graduate students preparing to become Family Nurse Practitioners.
The adjunct faculty member will be responsible for administrative duties such as roster verification and final grade submission. Classroom responsibilities include timely communication with students (response to questions and grading are included in this), facilitating learning, and mentoring students.
- Teach material from approved curriculum in accordance with assigned schedule to ensure student satisfaction.
- Assists students in achieving completion of objectives and learning outcomes
- Provides regular and timely feedback to students.
- Participates in school retention initiatives by maintaining productive contact with students and by getting in touch with and offering assistance to absent students.
- Advises students in matters related to academics, attendance, and behavior.
- Motivates students to actively participate in all aspect of the educational process.
- Maintains and reports student grades and attendance in accordance with university policies
- Other duties as assigned
Pharmacist with a Pharm D degree to teach graduate nursing programs. Must be a committed Christian who is actively involved in an evangelical church.
- Degree must be from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Superior interpersonal, customer service, presentation, and communication skills required.
- Creative, innovative, and problem-solving skills required.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to complete assignments timely and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Blackboard, and the Internet.
- Able to obtain and maintain licenses if applicable as required by state or accrediting commissions.
- Demonstrated strengths in teaching at the college level is essential.
- Applications for consideration will only be accepted via Liberty University’s online automated application process.
Recent clinical experience / professional publications. Teaching experience in graduate level programs.
Online teaching experience
10-20 hours a week for each course taughtPosting Date:
11/13/2020Special Instructions for Applicants:
Certifications and licenses should be uploaded along with submission of application.Quicklink: