Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2020-11-12
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Our team is looking for a student who is graduating this Fall 2020 and who is interested in an Academic Training (AT) position in accounting after graduation. The position is to help in the process of the University's purchasing card program. Student will be hired and trained as a student worker, and will begin AT/Internship after graduation. Student must be elidable for an AT position.
- Filing and preparing Journal Entries, Check requisitions,…
- Manage/review and balance PCard Statements
- Preparing reconciliations and statements of operation;
- Review of accounts
- Training university personnel in the use of Workday, in Spend Authorizations, and Expense Reports
- Administrative Assistant Office Duties
- Other duties as assigned