Senior Assistant University Registrar
Job location: Boca Raton
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2020-11-12
Apply now to join FAU on its race to excellence. For more information on everything FAU has to offer, please visit www.fau.edu/jobs. Position Summary:
The University Registrar at Florida Atlantic University seeks scholars who are committed to supporting the learning needs of students from diverse backgrounds and to engaging communities underrepresented in higher education. Florida Atlantic University is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all who interact in our community. In building this environment, we strive to attract students, faculty and staff from a variety of cultures, backgrounds and life experiences. Florida Atlantic University embodies a culture of strategic and collaborative community engagement that results in mutual benefit to the institution and the diverse internal and external communities that it serves.
Florida Atlantic University is seeking a Senior Assistant University Registrar, Boca Raton, FL.
Summary of Responsibilities Include:
- Directs all degree audit and transfer evaluation/articulation functions in the Registrar's Office.
- Manages the degree audit and transcript evaluation/articulation areas to insure that established goals and objectives are communicated and attained.
- Supervises work activities/processes of the degree audit and transfer evaluation/articulation team.
- Researches, reviews and coordinates system upgrades/releases.
- Develops and maintains policies and procedures.
- Analyzes, plans, and coordinates annual and on-going degree audit maintenance of degree programs and their respective requirements.
- Responsible for quality control of degree audit and transfer evaluation/articulation systems.
- Ensures clear and accurate degree audit reports for all users.
- Manages the transfer evaluation/articulation processes and supporting staff.
- Manages all aspects of the degree audit process and supporting staff.
- Coordinates with Office of Registrar personnel and other departments as needed to perform DARS/uAcheive functions necessary for Regulatory reporting and assist in resolving related issues.
- Serve as liaison between functional area vendors, technical support and communicate technical issues as needed.
- Serve on university or SUS committees. Coordinates the completion of studies and the preparation of reports.
- Attends meetings and conferences as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience working with degree audit systems preferably uAchieve required.Salary:$52,000College or Department:University RegistrarLocation:Boca RatonWork Days and Hours:Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.Application Deadline: 2020-11-29-08:00Special Instructions to Applicant: Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodation, please call 561-297-3057. 711
Final candidate will be required to have official, sealed transcripts and original NACES evaluation, if applicable, sent from their educational institution to Human Resources prior to the start of employment.
Successful completion of a background check, which may include a motor vehicle check, credit check, fingerprinting or additional screening, is required for the selected candidate prior to the start date.
A resume and a cover letter are required for this position. Make sure to attach these required documents in the Attachments section of the application. Any missing required documents may result in disqualification.