Student: Construction Laborer
Student: Construction LaborerRequisition Number:
3J5SE: Student EmploymentWork Location:
Lexington, KYOn Campus/Off Campus:
Off CampusSalary Range:
$12.00 per hourType of Position:
StudentPosition Time Status :
Part-TimeHours per Week:
You must be a current UK student to apply for this position. This position is located off-campus with a local Lexington employer and is not affiliated with the university.
General Labor & Clean Up
- Keeping job sites clean and in order. One example would be sweeping out houses which become dirty from being under construction.
- Picking up and delivering materials in a company vehicle, which they will use throughout the day and return
- Various Manual Labor tasks (moving materials etc.)
- Reliability to complete any task that is required (within reason and safe practices of course)
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to lift heavy objects and follow directions
12/11/2020University Community of Inclusion:
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Anticipated Start Date: