Job Title: TEMP-Communications
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 221916
Job Summary Provide professional communications and marketing services in support of unit management as specified in the particular job posting. May develop communications materials in the form of graphics, brochures, fact sheets, articles for publication, logo designs, social media, and/or websites. Specific duties will be determined based on assignment and unit needs. This position will interact on a consistent basis with: unit management and staffThis position typically will advise and counsel: unit management and staffThis position will supervise: NAResponsibilities <html><b><u>Job Duty 1 - </u></b>
Develop content and oversee the design and production process for print collaterals.
<html><b><u>Job Duty 2 - </u></b>
Conduct and utilize market research as necessary to recommend appropriate marketing communications strategies.
<html><b><u>Job Duty 3 - </u></b>
Consult with academic and/or administrative personnel to acquire the necessary information about the subject.
<html><b><u>Job Duty 4 - </u></b>
Confer with Institute Communications and Marketing to ensure that Institute graphic and style standards are followed in all material.
<html><b><u>Job Duty 5 - </u></b>
May obtain cost estimates, collaborate in the selection of illustrators and printers and approve their work.
<html><b><u>Job Duty 6 - </u></b>
May provide input to department policies and procedures.
<html><b><u>Job Duty 7 - </u></b>
Perform other duties as assignedRequired Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Up to two years of job related experience
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in initial stages.Adept at working with cross-functional teams to improve process efficiency
- Utilize problem solving, critical thinking skills, communication skills and adaptability to resolve customer service issues.
- Evaluate processes and procedures, provided training/coaching to improve and enhance team capabilities
- Manage a ticketing system and data validation system for quality metrics.
- Excellent written communications and technical skills that promote end user clarity and ease of use/access for web and help desk content
- Ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Communications background
- Project Coordination experience Customer Service or ticket system experience
This job requires skills in writing and communication, creativity, and the ability to incorporate a variety of resources and tools to develop marketing materials. Requires ability to understand complex and/or highly technical ideas and programs and communicate them in lay terms. Also required are organizational skills as well as use of office and specialized computer applications.
Other Information This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.