Graphic Design Student Worker
Graphic Design Student WorkerPosting Number:
Prov and VP for Acad AffairsDivision:
Distance Education DivisionDepartment:
Instructional Design TeamLocation:
Digital LearningStudent Supervisor:
Christy ThomasWork Study Required?:
Position Summary: Digital Learning Center is looking for a student worker who has experience with graphic design.
- Collaborate with Instructional Design team to layout instructional handouts.
- Create various graphic media using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Manage and update files and maintain file database.
- Must be full-time Lamar University Student
- Must have 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Could Suite.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on Mac.
- Works collaboratively in team environment.
- Aware of current best practices in creating accessible documents a plus.
Sedentary, sitting most of the time, but must able to walk to various departments around campus.Work Hours:
Up to 15 hours per week, M-F, 8 am - 5 pmEEO Statement:
Lamar University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Security Sensitive Statement:
This position is security-sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of the Texas Education Code §51.215, which authorizes the employer to obtain criminal history record information.