Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator
Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator🔍School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States📁Research📅Nov 10, 2020 Post Date📅87754 Requisition #Grade: EFTE: 100%Stanford Clinical & Translational Research Program (CTRP) is seeking an Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator (ACRC) to perform administrative support duties related to the collection of clinical data and/or the coordination of clinical studies in maternal and child health. Work under supervision of the principal investigator and/or study coordinator/supervisor.Duties include:
- Schedule and/or call subjects for appointments; contact participants with reminders or other requirements.
- Prepare, distribute, and process questionnaires.
- Perform clerical duties in the preparation of regulatory documents. Maintain all forms and documents, including consent forms and master subject logs. File all appropriate correspondence.
- Assist with the screening, recruiting, and obtaining consent of study participants. Review medical records and/or perform telephone or in-person interviews to gather data, as needed.
- Administer standard study questionnaires and tests, score test measurements and questionnaires, and code data for computer entry. Perform quantitative review of forms, tests, and other measurements for completeness and accuracy.
- Extract data from source documents for research studies as directed. Collect data and complete case report forms.
- Prepare, process, and ship specimens/samples accurately under well-defined requirements.
- Order and maintain equipment and supplies.
- Process study compensation payments and thank you letters to subjects upon completion of trial activities. Assist with post-study activities, as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using computers, software, and web-based applications
- Frequently stand, walk, twist, bend, stoop, squat and use fine light/fine grasping.
- Occasionally sit, reach above shoulders, perform desk based computer tasks, use a telephone and write by hand, lift, carry, push, and pull objects that weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Rarely kneel, crawl, climb ladders, grasp forcefully, sort and file paperwork or parts, rarely lift, carry, push, and pull objects that weigh 40 pounds or more.
- Position may at times require the employee to work with or be in areas where hazardous materials and/or exposure to chemicals, blood, body fluid or tissues and risk of exposure to contagious diseases and infections.
- May require extended or unusual work hours, including weeknights and weekends, based on research requirements and business needs.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4921
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: E
- Department URL: http://pediatrics.stanford.edu/
- Requisition ID: 87754