Sponsor Funded Office/Clerical - Program Coordinator
DescriptionThe Mark Chaffin Center for Healthy Development in the School of Public Health is seeking a Sponsor Funded Program Coordinator.Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate participant recruitment, study procedures, and participant payment.
- Coordinate IRB and NIH regulatory processes and reports.
- Coordinate communication with other institutions regarding regulatory processes, study procedures, participant recruitment, and intervention development.
- Assist with dissemination of findings including, but not limited to, literature review, preparing manuscripts for publication, and conference presentations.
- Other lab responsibilities including coordination of undergraduate volunteers on this and related projects, assist with grant writing activities, and any other lab responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
QualificationsBachelor's degree and one year of related experience; or high school diploma or GED and five years of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
College/Business UnitOpen until filled
College/Business Unit: School of Public Health
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 11/09/20, 9:46:42 AM