10018582 Coordinator of Academic Program Quality
Staff Application - please complete and email with supporting documentsSchool/Department: School of Computing Primary Location: Macon Position: Staff Job Type: Full Time Position Close Date: Until Filled Description:
JOB SUMMARY: The Coordinator of Academic Program Quality is an integral representative of the School of Computing who assists the school leadership with a variety of tasks related to online programming. Like all positions throughout the Institution, the Coordinator of Academic Program Quality supports, and is an important component of the cohesive team of students, faculty, and staff serving the educational mission of the School and the Institution. This position requires travel to other campuses.
- Monitors the quality assurance of the online curricula in the school.
- Ensure compliance with specialized program accreditation and or designation.
- Monitors quality assurance of the online courses.
- Develops and supports online courses.
- Provides support to faculty for online instruction.
- Develops and maintains systems for online student support.
- Ensures coordination of school activities including monitoring online student advising for quality assurance and control.
- Actively seeks initiatives to assist in recruiting online students.
- Maintains confidentiality and discretion regarding school business, files, and other duties assigned by the Dean.
- Assists Chair(s) and Dean with online program assessment.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent organizational and training skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Skilled in organization and coordination of complex projects.
- Technical skills in the following or equivalent software package: Microsoft Office Suite, Banner, PeopleSoft, Brightspace/D2L.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated commitment to cultural diversity and ability to work with individuals or groups with diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to teach courses in an appropriate academic discipline.
- A master’s degree is required with a minimum of 3 years of administrative experience and experience in instructional technology for online learning desired.
- Position is exempt (monthly paid).
- Salary grade 21.
TO APPLY: Application materials should be emailed as a Microsoft Word or Adobe.pdf attachment to: [email protected] with the subject line “10018582 Coordinator of Academic Program Quality 11.9.2020”. Application materials are to include a resume, an MGA Staff application; a letter of interest which includes salary requirements; and three professional references. Paper application materials will not be accepted.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Staff Application - please complete and email with supporting documentsA Unit of the University System of GeorgiaEEO/AA/M/F/V/D