Page Center Coordinator
The Page Center Coordinator position is located in one of the most beautiful settings in the United States- the Coconino Community College Campus in Page, Arizona. This key role collaborates with student affairs staff to provide seamless delivery of student services to the Page student body, assists with conducting community outreach, provides building supervision and is responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, and assessing continuing education and workforce training that meets the needs of the communities in the College District. The Coordinator reports to the Executive Director of Extended Learning. This division is comprised of the Page Center, Workforce Training, Community Education (often called Life-Long Learning), strategic partnerships with other higher education institutions, and the Small Business Development Center. The Page Center team is small and as such, the Coordinator may be asked to work a non-traditional schedule and support many aspects of the campus. In exchange for your experience, education, positivity and drive to make a difference for our students, this position offers the full CCC benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Arizona State Retirement and a multitude of supplemental benefits including pet insuarnce. This is a full-time position that will require some travel and as needed, evening and weekend hours.The Human Resources Diversity Statement
The Human Resources Team commits to fostering a culture where each person, employee or not - feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive and empathetic way. We purposefully construct and nurture a focus upon community and inclusiveness. All lives matter regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ethnicity, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, age, immigration status, or location.
In HR, every experience matters, and it is our goal to make those experiences matter for you.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with coordination of activities at the Page Center, including providing student services, conducting community outreach, recruitment, marketing, information technology support for students and faculty, security and building supervision.
- Identify, develop, execute, and grow continuing education and workforce development courses and programs that support community and labor market needs, as well as aligning with Coconino Community College’s mission and strategic goals.
- The Coordinator is responsible for promoting credit and non-credit courses and programs in order to strengthen and enhance educational opportunities for local residents.
- Communicates with local business and industry partners to develop relevant workforce-training solutions; serves as a liaison championing a positive relationship between community businesses/organizations and CCC.
- Serves as a point of contact at the Page Center for students enrolled in or seeking information about credit, non-credit or continuing education classes.
- Supports college marketing and promotion initiatives to increase enrollment in courses.
- Coordinates regular collaborative discussions with Extended Learning and CCC staff to implement non-credit classes within the district.
- Establishes and expands relationships with constituents located on the Navajo Nation, including outreach to Chapters, within the county.
- Assists with part-time non-credit instructor hiring and assignment processes in coordination with Executive Director of Extended Learning, Human Resources, the Business Office, Registration, and Academic Affairs.
- Reviews, monitors, and tracks enrollment trends to recommend class additions or cancellations to Executive Director of Extended Learning.
- Assesses course effectiveness utilizing evaluation tools.
- Creates and maintains databases. Uses quantitative and qualitative data analysis to guide decision-making, recommendations, and the generation of reports.
- Implements budget templates to ensure all non-credit course offerings are revenue neutral or revenue generating.
- Explains policies and procedures to students. Informs potential students concerning courses and programs.
- Adheres to CCC district budgetary policy and procedures.
- Participates in College meetings/committees as appropriate.
- Promotes professionalism, collaboration and positivity in the workplace.
- Some travel within Coconino County will be required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Is a strong positive communicator with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintains professionalism at all times.
- High level of integrity.
- Inspires strong morale throughout the College.
- Experience utilizing MS Office suite and other related computer software.
- Experience managing budgets and creating schedules.
- Has knowledge, skill, and ability to deal with complex issues and resolve issues in a constructive manor
- Highly skilled and able to be compelling in oral, written, and interpersonal communication methods.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to groups and individuals of differing cultural or socio-economic backgrounds in a collegiate environment.
- Skill in organizing people and events.
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects and priorities successfully while maintaining high levels of quality and productivity.
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability, as well as skills in customer service, organizational problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Knowledge of managing a facility and technology.
- Ability to stay current with workforce trends, technology and educational delivery methods.
Bachelor’s degree and three years of directly related work experience; or any combination of equivalent education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job and/or as approved by the Human Resources department.
Master’s degree in Education, Business Administration, or related field. At least one year of related experience in higher education, preferably at the community college level. Some teaching experience and familiarity with classroom teaching. Experience working in Human Resources or performing Human Resources functions (such as screening personnel, providing new hire training, etc.). Experience using software and communication systems such as NeoGov, Banner, CourseStorm, and Zoom.