Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2020-11-06
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.Job Summary
Using hand and power tools, performs a variety of tasks to maintain campus landscaping in presentable condition.
- Maintains and cares for assigned landscaped areas.
- Cultivates and fertilizes lawns, plants, shrubs and trees; prepares soil for sowing seeds, waters turf and ornamental ground covers, sprays and reseeds turf.
- Operates gardening equipment such as riding lawn mowers, power edgers, power mowers and other related equipment.
- Sweeps and maintains sidewalks, driveways, building entrances and other assigned areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School (Required)
Work is outdoors in sometimes uncomfortable or potentially hazardous conditions.* More information may be requested as you progress through the recruiting process.