Dean of Students Office Student Assistant
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2020-11-11
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Follows specific instructions and perform clerical work using established routines. Applies limited analysis and problem-solving in performing job duties.
- Maintains regular office hours in the Dean of Students Office
- Assists in the digital and public relations of the Dean of Students Office
- Supports students in their progression towards graduation
- Filing, typing, scheduling, and other clerical work using established routines
- Works under the direction of the Office Manager and Dean of Students
- Applies analysis and problem solving in performing job duties
- Supports the Dean of Students in her tasks and role at the university
- Other tasks and jobs as needed and assigned
3 Months of General Work Experience
Typical office environment