Office Coordinator II
Office Coordinator IIPosition Number:
Small Business Development CenterSalary:
Performs secretarial, general office and administrative assistant duties for the Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Communicates and provides customer service to SBDC staff, clients, seminar participants, and stakeholders.Typical Duties/Job Duties:
1. Serves as administrative assistant for director and other staff members.
2. Serves as receptionist and customer service representative to walk-in visitors and using phone, email, and website communication to clients, seminar participants and stakeholders.
3. Prepares purchase requisitions for equipment, supplies, and resource materials.
4. Prepares travel requests and travel vouchers.
5. Maintain physical client files and office financial document files.
6. Prepares memos, letters, and reports as needed.
7. Responds to requests for information and documents from SBDC regional office & N-V COB.
8. Assists training coordinator as needed.
9. Participates in Regional Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) certification program
10. Occasional out of town travel and weekly in-town travel.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
12. Utilize data entry to maintain digital client files in a robust client management system.
13. Assist with new employee paperwork and on boarding process in regards to basic office procedures.
• Knowledge of secretarial, clerical, general office and administrative assistant practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and graphic design software.
• Skilled in oral and written communications.
• Skilled in interpersonal communications and working in a team environment.
• Skilled in time management.
• Skilled in customer service.
• Skilled (bi-lingual) in English and Spanish preferred.
• Ability to type 45-50 WPM.
• Ability to organize and complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ability to perform work requiring accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, ability to work with minimum supervision.
Possession of a high school diploma or GED certificate. Two years of combined experience in general office, clerical, or administrative assistant.Preferred Qualifications:
Skilled (bi-lingual) in English and Spanish preferredPhysical Requirements:
Often: Sitting, Talking, Hearing, Driving
On Occasion: Climbing Ladders or Step Stools (ascend/descend)
Using Stairs (ascend/descend)
Reaching Overhead or Outward, Above and Below Shoulder
Crouching, Squatting, Kneeling, or Crawling
Lifting or Carrying: Max of 25 lbsEEO Statement:
Angelo State University is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting and ensuring equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Angelo State University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for qualified individuals with disabilities. We are committed to ensuring that a qualified individual with a disability has the same rights and privileges in employment as non-disabled employees. If an accommodation is requested for the job application process, please contact our office at (325) 942-2168 or email us at [email protected].Posting Number:
11/06/2020Desired Start Date:
12/01/2020Open Until Filled: