Office Coordinator for AACEI, CEI & RI
Position: Office Coordinator for AACEI, CEI & RI Location: Wheaton, IL
Job Id: 578 # of Openings: 1 Wheaton College Billy Graham CenterOffice Coordinator for AACEI, CEI & RI Job OverviewThe Office Coordinator position will primarily serve the new African American Church Evangelism Institute, and provide additional administrative support for the Church Evangelism Institute and the Research Institute. This role reports primarily to the Operations Specialist. This is a full-time 40 hours per week position and includes benefits. It can be performed remotely until a Covid-19 vaccine is created or full in-person office staffing resumes. Due to employment tax regulations, since this will be a Wheaton College employee, all work needs to be completed while the person physically resides in Illinois or Wisconsin. This position is funded for five years through a grant from a major foundation. Duties:
- Ensure prompt and effective communication with cohort pastors, church leaders, coaches, evangelists and Wheaton colleagues by promptly answering their questions and getting them the resources and information they need.
- Support the Learning Management Software “Schoology” that is used by cohort participants by creating new groups for cohorts, uploading resources, helping pastors to set up their accounts, maintaining passwords, etc.
- Assist with the processing of scholarship applications, billing and collection of pastoral cohort fees.
- Ensure the processing and payment of honorariums, credit cards, reimbursements and various invoices.
- Maintain websites and marketing initiatives.
- Assist with registration and support services for online and in-person conferences and events.
- Set up appointments, confirm timing, and arrange travel accommodations as needed for a variety of different types of research, meetings and events that happen in-person or online.
- Coordinate and administrate the Listening Tour for African American church pastors and emerging adults.
- Edit transcription files prepared by outside vendors to ensure accuracy.
- Proofread and copy edit donor reports, fundraising materials, curriculum, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.