Job location: Columbus
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-02-26
Job Description SummaryProvide administrative support in application, maintenance and processing of student, faculty and/or staff policies and procedures.Job Description
Duties and Tasks:
- Performs all administrative support duties, including arranging appointments, answering and screening telephone calls, mail processing and completion of tasks for an efficient and productive office
- Assisting faculty with questions related to course materials, syllabi, and contract processing
- Other duties as assigned by director
- Event planning
- Bulk mailings
- Back up for East Pasco financial and accounting records such as reimbursements, requisitions, purchase order tracking and monitoring approvals.
- Assist commencement planning
- Assist with building of schedule and courses
- Contact students not registered
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ office experience
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Knowledge of Datatel, preferred
- Proficiency with computer information systems, specifically Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Candidate must demonstrate professionalism and a capacity to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to prioritize workload to maximize efficiency and perform tasks in a fast-paced environment
The work environment characteristics described here are a representation of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term “qualified individual with a disability” means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office and University, handle various type of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Saint Leo University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee, student and graduate success.