Adjunct Professor, Graphic Communications, Spring 2021
Adjunct Professor, Graphic Communications, Spring 2021Position Type:
Adjunct FacultyStatus of Position:
Prairie State College seeks experienced Adjunct Faculty to teach 100 level and above Graphic Communications courses.
Spring 2021 semester courses:
GC 151-MPLS-Principles of Graphic Design, TTH 4:00 pm – 6:50 pm
GC 154–MPSI- Typography,
T 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
See Position SummaryMinimum Qualifications:
1. Master of Arts in a Visual Arts discipline or related field with a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in the visual arts.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Experience working with a diverse student population.
4. Ability to teach day or evening classes.
5. Experience Teaching online.
1. Experience in teaching art at the college level.
2. MFA in a visual arts discipline
See Position SummaryPosting Date:
11/04/2020Open Until Filled:
YesSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
All applications must be submitted electronically through Prairie State College website.