Assessement & Evaluation Specialist (Part-Time)
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an Assessment & Evaluation Specialist (PT) position. Under the direction of the Assessment Coordinator, the Assessment & Evaluation Specialist assists the office in the implementation of assessment projects and related activities. This position demonstrates technical knowledge in the collection of quantitative/qualitative data to assist the determining the scope and outcomes of assessment projects. The Assessment & Evaluation Specialist also provides assistance in the development and implementation of learning technologies in support of assessment-related activities.
This is a part-time position with a work schedule not to exceed 25 hours per week.
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• Master's degree in Education, Educational Research, Social Science or related field required. Any and all degree(s) must be from a recognized institutional accreditor.
• Ability to utilize technology to support assessment within a Learning Management system required.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with others required.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing required.
• Works well independently as well as part of a team required.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills required.
• Strong attention to detail required.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive student and institutional data required.
• Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word; Intermediate level proficiency in Excel required.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment inclusive of students, faculty and staff of varying social economic, cultural, ideological and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Relevant work experience within higher education is preferred.
• Demonstrated understanding of assessment practices, diverse pedagogical methodologies, and best assessment practices for classroom, online and hybrid environments preferred.
• Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) preferred.