Preventative Maintenance Technician II
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Manufacturing Preventive Maintenance Technician II will be responsible for the set-up, repairs, and preventive maintenance to all the automated production equipment and much of the support equipment in the Fill/Finish production areas.Responsibilities
- Execute the CMMS preventive maintenance program on all equipment/systems in the FDA space.
- Provide maintenance support on production equipment in FDA spaces during production events.
- Assist in analyzing and resolving maintenance problems which occur during production events.
- Ensure that all work is done in accordance with MassBiologics’ procedures, Standard Operating Procedures and cGxP regulations.
- Properly document all work in CMMS system.
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma and 4 years’ relevant experience or equivalent.
- Ability to follow instructions precisely , recognize deviations, and recommend corrective action within scope of training
- Ability to adapt to a cGxP regulated environment
- Ability to troubleshoot within scope of training
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Word, Excel and other relevant electronic systems.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to apply scientific and engineering principles to problem solving
- Possesses well developed attention to detail, ability to maintain accurate records and excellent proofreading skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Demonstrated initiative through past experience
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team
- Experience in the following areas is required:
- Mechanical Skills - Qualified candidates will have knowledge of mechanics, robotics, hydraulics test equipment, pneumatics and vacuum systems. Knowledge of tools and their use and a general understanding of how things work mechanically
- Electrical Skills – Understanding of electrical/electronic systems and practical experience with PLC operation and troubleshooting techniques.
- Will require off hour scheduling.