Coordinator for Student Diversity, Equity, and Belonging
Job no: 493859
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Academic & Student Services
Qualifications and Requirements:
The successful candidate should be a collaborative, innovative leader with a fierce commitment to supporting diverse student learners. A master’s degree in student affairs, higher education, or related field is preferred.
The successful candidate will possess the following professional qualifications and personal characteristics:
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Ability to establish and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships
- Experience working directly with students from marginalized and underrepresented backgrounds and identities
- Understanding of college student development and leadership development
- Desire to have a high level of engagement with students
- Creative, innovative, collaborative, glass half full, can-do attitude!
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Advertised: November 03, 2020
Applications close: December 18, 2020