Student: Food Service Worker - University of Kentucky - Chick-fil-A
Student: Food Service Worker - University of Kentucky - Chick-fil-ARequisition Number:
3J5SE: Student EmploymentWork Location:
Lexington, KYOn Campus/Off Campus:
On CampusSalary Range:
$8.25 - $13.00 per hourType of Position:
StudentPosition Time Status :
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
8-20 hours per week
Shifts available: 10am-6pm, 4pm-9pm, or 1pm -9pm M-F
This position is in the Gatton Student Center
You must be a current UK student to apply to this position
The Student Food Service Worker is responsible for preparing and/or building food items while providing customer service and adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. The Student – Food Service worker must be a student at the campus location. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by company location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers’ needs
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to company safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
No experience necessary. Training will be provided.Deadline to Apply:
12/02/2020University Community of Inclusion:
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Anticipated Start Date: