Residential Adjunct Professor of Psychology
Liberty University’s hiring practices and EEO Statement are fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates an exception to the “religion” component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations (including educational institutions), and permits them to give employment preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is in that category.Position Title:
Residential Adjunct Professor of PsychologyDoes this position require driving?:
NoJob Summary/Basic Function:
1. Preparing/delivering lectures and grading assignments, primarily (but not exclusively) lectures and assignments.
2. Responding to student e-mails and phone calls.
3. Provides regular and timely feedback to students.
4. Participating in various departmental events, activities, and meetings.
Liberty University is a Christian institution that expects faculty subscription to an evangelical doctrinal statement. The Department of Psychology is comprised of collegial faculty who emphasize a commitment to Christ and the Scriptures and a dedication to teaching and research within a biblical worldview.Minimum Qualifications:
1. Master’s degree in Psychology, Counseling or related field.
2. Qualified instructors called to educate students in their field from a Christian worldview.
3. Superior interpersonal, customer service, presentation, and communication skills.
Terminal degree in Psychology or CounselingWork Hours: