Remote (Online) STEM Specialist
Remote STEM Specialist
100% Funded by the Department of Education Title III Native American-Serving Nontribal Institutions Grant (NASNTI)
The NASNTI STEM program at Carl Albert State College seeks a dedicated Remote STEM Specialist. Successful candidate will assist in the development, piloting and evaluation of three new STEM programs, and assist with obtaining internships for the new programs. Lead identification and acquisition of software and equipment for programs. Work with Math specialist to align courses with math perquisites. Serve as the resource for STEM best practices for new programs. Pilot courses in the new STEM programs. Maintain necessary records and data on new STEM programs.
• Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
• Minimum of three years instructional experience.
• Curriculum design and development experience desired.
• Motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Must have excellent written and verbal skills, rapport with professionals in the STEM field, experience working with Native American and underprepared students, ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
• Must be customer service focused.
• Knowledge and experience in cybersecurity or related field.
$ 36,000 annual, includes a full benefit package which includes Employer paid Medical, Dental, Life, Long-term Disability, Oklahoma Teachers Retirement, Vacation and Sick days.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 10, 2020
To be considered for this position, please submit a CASC application (available at: http://carlalbert.edu/employment-opportunities/), Cover Letter, Resume and three Letters of Reference. Application may be submitted online, or by mail to: Human Resources Department, Carl Albert State College, 1507 S. McKenna, Poteau, OK, 74953 or email, [email protected] or fax to (918)-647-1359.
CASC is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer. All interested, qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.