Project Program Specialist
Job descriptionEmployment Status:Full time (29-40 Hrs) Closing:11/9/20 Proposed Salary Range:Commensurate with Experience Type of Employment:Staff Location:ASU-Jonesboro
The Project/Program Specialist is responsible for tuition and fee assessment for the University. This position answers to the Director of Student Financial Services and is governed by federal and state laws and institution policy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Project/Program Specialist is responsible for tuition and fee assessment activities that support revenue generation and are governed by University policy
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building tuition and fee assessment rules for each term
- Auditing and analyzing reports to ensure students are charged correctly
- Conducting system testing in Banner and Touchnet
- Providing technology support to students and others in the office
- Assisting with the office website administration
- Providing excellent customer service to students
- Other duties as assigned
Strong writing, analytical, research and planning skills and an ability to communicate with individuals at all levels is required, as well as the ability to establish and maintain working relationships with senior management, University departments employees, and vendors.
Excellent communication skills, customer service skills, and computer skills are a requirement, as well as the able to prioritize projects and manage time productively. Prior experience in Banner is desirable but not required.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Additional hours as requested and/or needed
Regular and reliable attendance
Please note: all position postings close at 12:00 A.M. CST on the position closing date
An earned Bachelor's Degree is required; preferable in a business or related field