Manager - Social Work Research & Public Service
Lead Program Manager
UT SWORPS (Social Work Office of Research and Public Service)is seeking applications for Lead Program Manager of our Tennessee Child SupportEmployment and Parenting Program/Tennessee Partnership for Ongoing ParentalSupport (TCSEPP/TPOPS) program. In partnership with the Tennessee Department ofHuman Services, UT SWORPS TCSEPP/TPOPS program provides intensive casemanagement to noncustodial parents (NCPs). TCSEPP coordinators provide one-on-one casemanagement services, job readiness skills, parenting training, and othersupportive services to noncustodial parents (NCPs) who have open child supportcases.
TPOPS program coordinators provide case management andeducation services to incarcerated NCPs and assist clients with the re-entrytransition from incarceration to TCSEPP case management and other supportservices. The program is undergoing some exciting growth. TheLead Program Manager will be responsible for leading the program expansion toan additional 11 counties and an additional prison in E. Tennessee, meeting allprogram goals and criteria for the grant funded program, establishing programprocedures, and overseeing budget, personnel, and service delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- At least 5-years experience as director, manager, and/orsupervisor in social service programs.
- Higher level education and extent of experience will betaken into consideration.
- Familiarity with child support programs.
- Experience working in child support programs.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the essential job functions include:
- Knowledge of University fiscal policy
- Knowledge of budget principles, state and federal funding, grants, and contracts
- Demonstrated skill in program/project management and employee supervision
- Demonstrated skill in contract negotiation
- Ability to work competently and knowledgeably with a diverse population in a variety of settings
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to be flexible with respect to changing needs of the project
- Ability to positively interact with partners
•This position has an office in the UT Conference Center but also requires travel to various counties in the judicial districts served by the program.
•Must have automobile at their disposal; a valid driver’s license, and a current automobile liability policy with continuous coverage.
•Must meet and maintain all security data requirements for TDHS and TDOC.
•There will be times when this position conducts work in correctional facilities and remote rural areas.
Job: Other Professional
Primary Location: US-Tennessee-Knoxville
Organization: Social Work Research & Pub Svc
Job Posting: Oct 27, 2020, 5:04:38 PM