Registration & Records Office Student Employee
Posting DetailsPosting NumberST140204Position TitleRegistration & Records Office Student EmployeeDepartmentRegistration & RecordsDivisionStudent DevelopmentLocationFull Time / Part Time? Part TimeSalary Range - Minimum$10.00 per hourHours per weekNo More Than 20 Hours Per WeekTemporary? NoNumber of DaysN/APosting Date10/21/2020Closing Date10/30/2020Open Until FilledNoSpecial Instructions to Applicants
All offers of employment are contingent upon the following:
• Satisfactory results of a background check
• Post-offer, pre-employment physical exam in circumstances where the nature of the work renders it appropriate or where Federal law or regulation requires
•Must maintain satisfactory academic progress (minimum 2.0 GPA, not on academic probation, and in good standing at JJC)
•Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits hours at JJC per semester
Application Procedures: “Apply to this Job at employment.jjc.edu”
POSITION TITLE: Registration & Records Office Student Worker
DEPARTMENT: Registration & Records
REPORTS TO: Registration Supervisor
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist in the processing of transcript evaluations.
2. Assist in the maintenance and updating of student records.
3. Alphabetizing and filing of records documents.
4. Preparation of forms for scanning.
5. Photocopy, scan, and fax documents as requested.
6. Use of discretion when handling confidential documents.
7. Direct students, faculty and staff in the Enrollment Center.
8. Perform related duties as assigned.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Organized and accurate.
4. Maintain confidentiality of student information according to FERPA guidelines
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office products and data entry.
6. Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
7. Professional in appearance and demeanor.
•Normal office physical demands
•Occasional light to medium lifting
•Duties are performed indoors in the usual office environment.
•May work up to 20 hours per school week and additional hours during the summer if office budget allows.
•Will include occasional evening hours for commencement
Joliet Junior College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action college supporting diversity.Compliance Announcement
ANNUAL CLERY SAFETY REPORT (ASR) NOTICE FIRE SAFETY REPORT (FSA) and MISSING PERSON POLICY (MPP) FOR STUDENTS RESIDING IN “ON CAMPUS” STUDENT HOUSING
Joliet Junior College is committed to assisting members of the JJC community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual CLERY security compliance document along with the Fire Safety Report (FSR) and the Missing Person Policy (MPP) for students residing in “on campus” student housing is available at the JJC Police Department website : https://jjc.edu/about-jjc/police-and-safety
If you would like to receive the ASR, FSR or MPP in booklet form, you may stop by the Campus Police Department located on Main Campus in G 1013 or call Campus Police at 815-280-2234. The website and booklet contain information regarding campus security and personal safety such as crime prevention and reporting, police law enforcement authority, disciplinary procedures and other related security policies. They also contain information about crime statistics for the three previous years for all JJC campuses, property owned and controlled by JJC District 525 and on public property immediately adjacent to JJC campuses.
This information is required by law and is made available by the Joliet Junior College Police Department.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Are you currently a student at Joliet Junior College and enrolled in at least 6 credit hours?
- Do you have at least a 2.0 grade point average at Joliet Junior College?If you are brand new to Joliet Junior College, and do not yet have a grade point average, use the GPA from your previous institution.
- Cover Letter