University of Virginia Health Physicians Group Opportunity for Mental Health Nurse Practitioner...
Job location: 1947 MEDICAL AVE
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2020-10-27
University of Virginia Health Physicians Group is currently recruiting for a full time Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, or Licensed Professional Counselor. You will have the opportunity to support our Harrisonburg Pediatrics team working with both patients and their families.
The ideal candidate will have an NP license, or LPC license, to practice in Virginia, with a master’s degree from an accredited program and (1) or more years’ experience working in mental health.
• Strong desire to meet the needs of patients and their families requiring our services
• Ability to work well with healthcare teams providing patient care
• Refer patients to a Child psychiatrist and/or addiction psychiatrist as deemed appropriate
• Make decisions about medication adjustment and therapy in consultation with psychiatry team
• Maintain working relationship with staff at client organizations
• Attend regular supervision with supervising Attending.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefit package, and flexible work schedule, and the opportunity for loan repayment through upg.bysavi.com.
Please contact Ellen S Gilliland @ email@example.com or call Ellen @ 434-282-5854
Current Virginia license or LE as Psychatric Nurse Practitioner or Licensed Professional Counselor
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.