Climbing Wall Coordinator
Job InformationClassification Number900556Classification TitleClimbing Wall CoordinatorDepartmentDean of StudentsLevelLevel C (Specialist)Job Description
The Climbing Wall Head Monitor schedules, supervises and evaluates the Climbing Wall Monitors, and performs the duties of a Climbing Wall Monitor.
- Trained in climbing wall procedures.
- Organize student monitor work schedules in Fall, J-term, and Spring terms.
- Organize P.E. classes and annual Middlebury College Climbing Competition.
- Ensure equipment is up-to-date and in optimal condition.
- Equipment distribution and collection.
- Some cleaning and use of cleaning supplies.
- Clear communication with patrons.
All candidates must be experienced climbers who have passed a safety test.
All candidates must have held the position of Climbing Wall Monitor for at least 25 hours during the previous year.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Resume/C V