Coordinator, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics
Title: Coordinator, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics
Job no: 492581
Location: Harrisburg Campus
Salary: $46,329 - $69,493
Job Summary: Responsible for coordinating the activities of program(s) in an academic non-credit area. Incumbent responsibilities generally include developing internal/external partnerships; evaluating program delivery and recommending modifications based on trends, technology, and needs assessments; conducting research and analyzing information; developing program communications; monitoring program grants and assisting with program budget development and implementation. Ensure alignment of classes and programs with HACC's Strategic Plan and compliance with Middle States standards.
This position will be remote through May 2021. The position will report to physical campus location upon determination of physical campus opening. This is subject to change.
Bachelor's Degree and 3 years experience.*Or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Such as those listed
Licensing Requirements: Required to be compliant with PA Child Protective Service Laws. For additional information, please visit https://hacc.edu/HumanResources/NewHire/index.cfm
Hiring Range: $46,329 - $69,493
1. Knowledge of all phases of Commercial Driving Licensing (CDL)
2. Experience with online/remote work and teaching strategies
3. Experience creating with program and curriculum design
Job Specific Task List:
1. Oversees activities, analyzes, and provides training and support to staff and adjunct faculty in designing and creating coursework curriculum and delivery.
2. Prepares, maintains, and updates departmental procedures and policies to ensure compliance with operations and staff activities.
3. Develops and maintains internal and external partnerships to maximize effectiveness of educational programs and market offerings to outside courses.
4. Locates and obtains funding sources and prepares applications and grants for customized education; oversees and administers awarded funds.
5. Oversees and ensures program compliance with applicable industry, government, and education rules, regulations, and standards.
6. May supervise and evaluate support staff and adjunct faculty by monitoring work, assessing performance, providing direction, and making recommendations.
7. Participates in budget development, monitors and approves expenditures in accordance with college policy, and prepares a variety of reports to support activities as needed.
8. Oversees and maintains confidential files and paperwork related to staff, instructor(s), and student(s).
9. Schedules classes based on program needs.
10. May instruct class sessions as needed.
11. Serves as a representative for the college at internal and external events as required.
12. Provides student advising as needed.
13. Maintain and monitor inventory of supplies and equipment.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned. - (Standard)
Tasks #1-13 are essential. - (Standard)
Job Type: Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Oct 23, 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Nov 06, 2020 Eastern Standard Time