CREDIT CARD PROGRAM COORDINATOR
CREDIT CARD PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Posting Number: SRGV4712
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Edinburg, Texas
Department: Procurement Office
Scope of Job:
To administer all components of the Credit Card Program at UTRGV, including the Corporate Travel Card (Central Liability Individual Billed Accounts/CLIBA), Procurement Card, and Individually Billed Card programs, including vendor management, card issuance and cancellations, employee training, and customer service.
Description of Duties:
• Coordinates standardization and improvement to credit card business processes, develops, and improves programs to ensure efficiency and controls.
• Performs account audits to determine program compliance and detection of possible fraud.
• Ensures compliance with credit card regulations pertaining to chargebacks, processing, card requirements, statement disclosures, and settlement.
• Identifies opportunities for program growth through partnership with Procurement and other departments to select potential vendor and employees to expand card usage.
• Identifies and corrects issues or problems related to credit and debit cards as they arise.
• Solves problems related to card use and Travel and Expense report processing.
• Assures payment of credit card bills is timely and accurately processed. Uploads accounts payable files for general ledger posting.
• Designs and develops training documentation, including quick reference guides and PowerPoint presentations.
• Communicates changes made to associates documentation to all affected parties (both internally and externally).
• Provides guidance, develops performance standards, evaluates performance, and provides coaching and counseling as needed.
• Maintains program statistics, trends, and metrics.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
General supervision from assigned supervisor.
Direct supervision of assigned staff.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a closely related field from an accredited University.
Three (3) years related experience, including purchasing or closely related experience.
Previous experience in University setting administering Credit Card Program.
Personal computer, word processing, spreadsheet, and database software. Standard office machines.
Needs to be able to successfully perform all required duties. Usual office building conditions. Limited exposure to central warehouse and less controlled environmental conditions. (Temperature, lighting, dust, etc.).
Must be able to perform duties listed above using equipment vital to the job such as the telephone, computer, copy machines, requiring manipulation of keyboards, dials.
Physical Capabilities: N/A
Employment Category: Full-Time
Minimum Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Posted Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Position Available Date: 10/23/2020
Grant Funded Position: No
If Yes, Provide Grant Expiration Date:
It is the policy of The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley to promote and ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or protected veteran status. In accordance with the requirements of Title VII of the civil rights act of 1964, the title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, our University is committed to comply with all government requirements and ensures non discrimination in it’s education programs and activities, including employment.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Human Resources will not be held responsible for redacting any confidential information from the documents you attach with your application. The confidential information includes the following:
*Date of Birth
*Social Security Number
Please make sure that you omit this information prior to submission. We are advising that Human Resources will be forwarding your application to the department as per your submission.
If you have any questions, please visit our Careers site at https://careers.utrgv.edu for detailed contact information.
UTRGV is a distributed location institution and working location is subject to change based on need.
All UTRGV employees are required to have a criminal background check (CBC). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Substitutions to the above requirements must have prior approval from the Chief Human Resources Officer.
To apply, visit https://careers.utrgv.edu/postings/26131
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency