Early Care and Education Coach
Posting DetailsJob TitleEarly Care and Education CoachRequisition NumberRE25035Working TitleQuality CoachDepartment Name40527: HDI CNS WaiverWork LocationLouisville, KYGrade Level42Salary Range$16.49-26.38/hourType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
BAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
2 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time; performing repetitive motion tasks; intermittent job-related travel; effectively communicating with individuals from diverse backgrounds.Shift
Typically days with core working hours around 8:00am to 5:00pm (40/hrs a week). Some evenings/weekends as needed to meet workload demands.Job Summary
Located in Louisville, KY and serving the Jefferson County region, this Early Care and Education Quality Coach position works closely with the state funder to ensure child care providers have access to quality training. This fits with the goal of promoting high quality early care and education opportunities for all young children, including children with disabilities.
Responsibilities include providing Technical Assistance using effective and current evidence-based practices. Evaluating TA provided and implement feedback data into TA activities. Documenting TA activities according to policies and procedures.
Applicants fluent in Spanish are encouraged to apply.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Zoom,
other video conferencing
Driver’s license preferredDeadline to Apply11/05/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please describe an innovative method of technical assistance you would use when face-to-face contact is not feasible.
(Open Ended Question)
- * How would you engage providers at lower quality levels to voluntarily work with you on improving quality and submitting for a higher quality rating?
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you fluent in English and Spanish both written and verbally?
- No Response
- Yes, I read, write, and speak both English and Spanish
- No, I read, write, and speak English only
- No, I read, write, and speak Spanish only
- No, I do not read, write, or speak English or Spanish
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter