Temporary Administrative Support Assistant
Temporary Administrative Support AssistantTracking Code533-280 Job Description
Temporary Assignment; Monday through Friday; 37.5 hours/week.
Looking for an experienced individual with strong administrative support experience to provide superior & friendly customer service in a dynamic, fast-paced office, coordinate all administrative functions.
- Serves as departmental receptionist/front-desk support;
- Assists with coordination of schedule and calendar and ensures walk-ins are handled accordingly;
- Preparation of documents and data entry;
- Processes miscellaneous phone calls, emails, and correspondence;
- Responsible for maintaining the department's email box;
- May prepares and processes departmental invoices for payment, as assigned;
- Orders departmental supplies, coordinates servicing of office equipment and maintains department inventory;
- May set-up conference calls and organizing departmental and non-department meetings as well as making department arrangements and coordinating calendars;
- Responsible for scanning and filing;
- Mail drop-off, pick-up and distribution;
- Ensures integrity of all files;
- Maintains confidentiality;
- Assists with proctoring (experience with Exam Soft, a plus);
- Maintains a collaborative work environment and works well with others.
- All other duties as assigned.
AA/AS degree preferred. In lieu of degree, consideration for years of experience in an education environment, or satisfactory combination of education and/or experience. 3 years administrative support experience required. Must be a self-starter, who works well in a fast-paced environment. Has the ability to maintain a consistent, dependable and regular work schedule. Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to service is necessary and strong written and oral communication skills are required. With a positive demeanor, works as a team member, functioning under timelines and being responsive. Flexibility, multi-tasking, excellent judgment, attention to detail and follow-through are required. Maintains confidentiality. Great people skills and professionalism are necessary. Establish and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships, both internally and externally. Works to build an environment that promotes and facilitates the success of Diversity and Inclusive Excellence. Occasional night and weekend work may be required.
Computer skills to include: technically-savvy and intermediate knowledge in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook/Calendar. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Publisher, scanning system, a plus.
Grade 4Job Location Gulfport, Florida, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular