The purpose of this position is the responsibility for academic data management including the maintenance of academic records, supervision of processes related to courses, grades, and academic transcripts, and the oversight of the relationship between records and student accounts/financial aid.
- Collaborate with the faculty body to construct and distribute the academic course schedule.
- Build and maintain the Ellucian Colleague degree audit system for undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Manage the student registration process in collaboration with the Office of Student Engagement.
- Produce and distribute course grade rosters for the purpose of collection and verification of mid-term and final grades for the academic course sections.
- Annually maintain the transfer documentation necessary for evaluations and articulation agreements.
- Assist in the production of academic probation, dismissal, and Dean’s list reports.
- Annually draft an academic calendar two years in advance of the current academic year.
- Serve on the Student Academic Standing Committee.
- Support students by handling all special registration situations, course registration appeals, and change of grade documentation.
- Collaborate with the Student Services team and Financial Aid staff to resolve student registration and billing/statement situations.
- Work weekends and evenings when assigned.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the field of student records management.
- Familiarity with Ellucian Colleague.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Excellent team oriented interpersonal, oral and written skills, and customer service orientation.
- Ability to collaborate and develop partnerships between different organizational groups.
- Verbal and written statement of Christian faith.
- Personal commitment to and ability to effectively articulate North Park’s mission and philosophy of Christian higher education.