Position DetailsUNT System Overview
Welcome to the University of North Texas System, or UNT World as we like to call ourselves. UNT World includes the University of North Texas in Denton, the University of North Texas at Dallas and the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth. We are the only university system based exclusively in the robust Dallas-Fort Worth region and we are committed to transforming lives and creating economic opportunity through education. Over the past decade, combined UNTS enrollment has grown by more than 25 percent to nearly 44,000 students.Posting TitleAdministrative CoordinatorDepartmentHSC-Academic Affairs-TCOM-300630Job LocationFort WorthFull Time/Part TimeSalary InformationSalary Commensurate with ExperienceDepartment Summary
The Office of Academic Affairs supports the academic mission of the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. Our team is responsible for the development, implementation, and assessment of the Osteopathic medical degree program. We work collaboratively with faculty, staff, and students to develop an ever-improving learning environment through faculty development, curricular innovation, and assessment.
The Department of Medical Education provides educational support services to TCOM and to other Health Science Center programs. Faculty and staff in the department schedule medical school classes, coordinate the scheduling of all other classes, support curriculum development activities in the medical school, conduct faculty development programs designed for relevant professional development of all faculty, and contribute to educational research.
Medical Education assists with basic science and clinical science faculty review, and provides staff support to the Curriculum Committee and course director groups that carry out the improvement and development of our osteopathic curriculum.Position Overview
Primary job responsibilities include working with the Senior Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Assistant Dean of Assessment and Accreditation on tracking, organizing, and reporting on issues of program assessment and
Bachelor’s degree and one (1) year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Considerable knowledge of general office procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of University policies and procedures related to the area of assignment.
- Skill in making mathematical calculations and computations.
- Ability to keep complex records; to assemble and organize data of complex nature, and to prepare and submit reports in acceptable formats.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Knowledge of safe working procedures related to work performed.
8:00 – 5:00 p.m.Driving University VehicleNoSecurity SensitiveThis is a security sensitive position.EEO Statement
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.Classification TitleAdministrative CoordinatorPhysical RequirementsSitting, Standing, Twisting, Writing, Talk or Hear Job Duties o
- Organizing in person and/or electronic meetings
- Managing calendar appointments, emails, electronic files, and reports
- Creating, editing, and collecting data related to surveys or other reports
- Proofreading reports and correspondence for spelling, grammar, and consistency with data sources used
- Ability to create and extract data using survey tools such as Qualtrics
- Utilization of spreadsheet for a variety of data organization methods
- Knowledge of various Microsoft 365 products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, Planner, and Forms
- Organization skills to collate, organize, and summarize data from multiple sources quickly for easy retrieval
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Do you have a bachelor's degree?
- * How many years of experience do you have in this type of position?
- How many years of experience do you have working in an office environment?
- More than 10
- * What is your highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Cover Letter
- List of Names and Contact Information for 3 references